Saturday, December 03, 2011

New post... finally!



I'm really, terribly sorry for my absence in blogging. I'm just so busy handling my real life, and so I've been neglecting my blog. I'm also busy on Tumblr lately. Ugh, I know I'm making lame excuses, sorry. :'(

Oh well... so I'm currently reading Wither by Lauren Destefano. I love the story so far. I'm having some problem with books dealing with freedom, but this book is one great exception. Planning to read Oh.My.Gods by Tera Lynn Childs or Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi.

Have a nice book day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing your opinion so please leave a comment! I will do my best to return the favor, and sometimes I also reply here. Please don't hesitate to share your fabulous thought with me ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...