Oh look, it's Monday again! Time for Monday Muse post! ♥ How are you guys? :)
I'm sorry that I didn't post Monday Muse last week. I got sick and my body went into auto-mode. It means that I can do nothing but sleep, snuggle in bed, watch TV series, and basically being lazy worm. But for now, Hilda is back and ready for action! ;)
Today we're going to talk about another type of boys in fiction: guy best friend! For other type of boys, see my posts of Bad Boys and Good Guys! ♥
♥Guy Best Friends♥
- He's cute. He usually wears shirt and hoodie.
- Devilish grin, bright eyes.
- Most of them oozes happiness.
- In general: the cute guy next door looks! :)
- He's annoying! But you like how ridiculous and crazy he is.
- Mischievous and irritating! Sometimes you just want to throw pillow at his face to shut him up.
- Your forever partner-in-crime and back-up.
- Always the voice of logic. Have I told you that he can be really annoying sometimes?
- You can always count on him to tell you his frank opinion about the guy you're dating.
- He might won't listen patiently to your ranting about that jerk who broke your heart, but he will be the one who beats the ex up for hurting you.
- Extra brownie point: guy best friend is not as judgmental as girl best friend. You're having a crush on that new bad boy? Guy best friend might just tell you to be careful while girl best friend will go crazy. :P
- Girls tend to forget that not every guy-girl relationship have to end up like the ending of When Harry Met Sally. Yes, that's a very cute movie, and yes, that's soooo cute. But not every friendship has to have that kind of ending, right? ;)
- He can give you that sweet brother-like hug!
He's usually the guy you spend most time with at school. You have most of your classes with him and you sit in the same table with him at lunch time. Lunch time: time for him to spill the latest guy-only gossip. :P
Guy Best Friend in Fictions
- Harry Potter from Harry Potter series
- Finnick Odair from The Hunger Games
- Alex from Unraveling
- Eddie from Vampire Academy
- Prince Raffin from Graceling
- Ari and Janco from Poison Study
- ... and (I guess) many more
Why did I write this post?
|guy best friends rock! ;)|
I hope this post can brighten your day! Stay inspiring, get inspired, and have inspiration! Have a wonderful Monday, awesome people! ♥
What do you think of guy best friend in fiction? Who is your favorite fictional guy best friend? :)
PS: I'm having headache right now. I'm going to returns comments as soon as I feel better. Thank you for your kind understanding! :)