Sunday, February 05, 2012

In My Mailbox! (#1)


 
This is my first post of In My Mailbox, a wonderful meme created by Kristi at The Story Siren. Lately I seem to have a debut post for everything... first challenge, first meme, first meme where I share what I have received to others. It's never too late to start anything, right? :)

So here is what I got this week:


The Future of Us

by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
 I just can't wait to read this book! The idea seems awesome. I love love this UK cover. Very cute <3


Bittersweet

by Sarah Ockler


I love the cover and the premise of the story. Given to me by a lovely friend. <3



Fracture 

by Megan Miranda

Finally bought this book! I hope this would be awesome read!







Hunger (Riders of the Apocalypse #1)

Just got my copy of this book! I've peeked a few pages and the story seems very interesting!




I'm very excited to read those books, especially Fracture and The Future of Us! I always want to read Hunger since I love Willow and Winter Girls (yeah, I can't resist depressing books lol). Bittersweet seems like a lovely read! :)


What did you get this week? :)

7 comments:

  1. The UK cover of The Future of Us is totally amazing! I like the US one too, but this one's so cinematic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! The UK cover is absolutely adorable. The US cover is great but the UK cover is simply awesome :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh Bittersweet! Everyone seems to love that book. I hope you enjoy it! :) I still need to read The Future of Us but it sounds pretty good.

    Thanks for stopping by! Have I told you yet that your blog design is gorgeous? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, so many people have recommended Bittersweet to me! I really wish that it will be an awesome read! I love the idea of Facebook in The Future of Us, it's really unique! <3

      Aww thank you so much Sam! Your blog design is beautiful too! The black and white is awesome and enchanting <3

      Delete
  3. Oh, wow, the UK cover of THE FUTURE OF US looks really good! And Bittersweet has gotten some rave reviews. Great haul!
    Stop by my blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read those books! There are so many good recommendation about Bittersweet, can't wait to find out whats the hype about! Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  4. Sex dating has taken on new dimensions nowadays. With the growth of the internet, there are now a number of websites who claim to be the best free hookup sites. hookup websites for you

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing your opinion so please leave a comment! I will do my best to return the favor, and sometimes I also reply here. Please don't hesitate to share your fabulous thought with me ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...