Happy December! Can't believe that it's December already. :) Time flies so fast! Today I bring you the newest edition of Monday Muse! I got the idea to post seven things I love from this gorgeous blog, Eat This Poem. So here are seven things that are whirling in my mind in December:
1. Rain. It's raining every day here. I don't have to do laundry. More time to read books and snuggle in my bed with a cup of tea. Rain is basically the most legit reason for me to being lazy.
2. Ed Sheeran's songs. I basically finished Beastly by Alex Flinn while listening repeatedly to songs in Plus album. Ed's tunes are addictive.
4. The newest site for bookworm, Riffle. I received my invitation to Riffle few days ago and I don't think that I would use that site much. How about you? Anyone on Riffle yet?
5. Contemplating to get Kindle Fire HD. Do you think you read faster when you have an e-reader? What kind of e-reader would you recommend to me? I'm afraid that I might would use the device for Wi-Fi instead of reading. I'm such an easily distracted reader. >.<
6. Just finished reading The Disenchantments by Nina Lacour. Loving the story and the characters! It's very refreshing to read from the POV of male protagonist. :)
7. My final exams this semester will start in two/three weeks from now, so I might will disappear again in the last week of December. I'm so sorry! I feel like a bad blogger. *shakes out the dust* I'm very sorry, I hope I can catch up with the reviews, comments, and everything else in January. I'm going to miss you guys terribly. *sheds tears*
And that's the end of Monday Muse this week! I hope you had wonderful December kick off, and even it wasn't wonderful, don't forget that you still have the whole month to make this month awesome. :)
Tell me anything you want in comments! Oh, and some e-reader advices would be very helpful too! Thanks in advance, and as always, thank you for reading my musing! ♥