Thursday, June 14, 2012

Catch the Lune: Guest post!

representation of le me ruling the world someday (so close!)

I'm on my way to stardom. 

LOL, just kidding. The thing is, I was asked to do a guest post in my lovely blogging's friend blog, Darlene from Leather Bound and Lovely. Her blog has the most beautiful design ever, and her reviews are fabulous! You should totally check out her beautiful pink blog! ♥  

I wrote a blog post about everyone's favorite topic: DIVERGENT! I'm talking about factions and my result of faction quiz. It's a bit like my almost-weekly feature, Monday Muse, only a bit more serious. 

Go check it now! I'll really appreciate it if you share your thought after in the post. :)

Have a wonderful day everyone! :)

11 comments:

  1. It was an awesome post Hilda! I just had a read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just don't forget us little people when you're famous, Hilda!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Hilda! I was so stuck I think I just rambled on a bit in my post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilda, you're SO ADORABLE! *hugs you* I got Abnegation in the quiz too, but also like you, I would probably choose Amity -- it just sounds so much more like me! Peacefulness, getting agreement from everyone, always working as a team? I think I could live there no problem and not even think that it's a dystopian world ;)

    Hehe, see how alike we are, Hilda? I hope you had a wonderful day too! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just read your post Hilda, its awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG you changed your blog design! I absolutely love it, Hilda! ♥ Sorry for being so random, but with all the exams I hadn't had the chance to visit your blog TT TT

    I'm going over to read~

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a fun post, hun! And Darlene's blog is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, great post Hilda! I got 'Dauntless' for an online quiz and that is DEFINITELY not true, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a fab post Hilda! I can see you being selfless enough to go into Abnegation! I'll have to take the online test to see where I fit in. :)

    You're friend, Darlene's design is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, you are famous! xD That was a fab post, Hilda! I know how much you LOVED Divergent (your review <33) and the post about the factions was fun! And hello, new design! I quite like it xD Though I miss the clouds. But this is fun and very you too :D

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing your opinion so please leave a comment! I will do my best to return the favor, and sometimes I also reply here. Please don't hesitate to share your fabulous thought with me ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...