Hi everyone! Last week my life consisted of papers, presentations, lots of Snickers, and piles of unread Emily Dickinson and Robert Frost poems. It's pretty depressing, so let's spare the gory details. ♥
Today, I'm going to talk about boys. Not just any boy, of course... we're going to talk about bad boys in fictions, and much-loved things about them! With their wicked wink and come-on-baby smile, they sure steal your heart! ;)
- They tend to wear leather jacket and boots. I don't know, maybe it's bikers thing?
- Jeans! They always wear navy blue jeans or black one. Never heard one wearing white or brown jeans (brown jeans would make them look like cowboy, which is much no-no).
- No watch. Please, who cares about future?
- Ghost-like smile, or a cocky grin that tease you. Always look kind of sullen and mysterious. Giving out bad boy vibe.
- Messed-up hair that somehow makes you dying to ruffle your hands through.
- Stunning blue eyes. Or green, or brown, or black... well, you're still melting whatever shades of color his eyes are.
- Some of them have tattoo. Intricate ink of something hard to decipher.
- Tend to have piercings in some places of their body like ear or lip.
- Six-packs body. Muscles... are important, trust me.
- Extremely possessive of their girlfriend.
- Have very strong desire to protect their loved ones.
- If unable to protect somebody they love (like their family, their friends, or their girlfriends), they will be very upset and blame themselves. Must be a superhero thing.
- They usually are very smart, but do not care a thing about their grades. Have strict rules to only use their brilliant mind to plot something dangerous.
- At first, a bit jerkish to girls whom they are attracted to. Usually gone mushy-mushy after first kiss.
- Mysterious. Have dark aura surrounding him.
- Always a natural alpha in his group.
- He doesn't open up to anyone else but the girlfriend.
- They always give you a warning first, something along the line, "I'm dangerous. You're a good girl. Forget about me." But of course, the girl is even more attracted to him and finally she unveils his dark secret. Well, at least now we have a fascinating story to read. ;)
- They tend to be an outsider, but your eyes will still follow his movements around the school.
- Have reputation being bad boy, tough fighter, jerk, and heart-breaker. Well, they can have 'dangerous' label on his forehead and girls would still follow them to the end of the world.
- Some of them smoke and drink.
Where to MeetIf you're lucky, you can be assigned to be his partner in Biology class. If lady luck is not smiling at you, there are still big chances to find them in public places like a new club, billiard, or parties.
Bad Boys In Fiction
- Jace from The Mortal Instruments
- Damon from The Vampire Diaries
- Beau from The Vincent Boys
- Adrian from Vampire Academy
- Archer from Hex Hall
- Will from The Infernal Devices
- Patch from Hush, Hush
- Kraven from Dark Kiss
- Lucas from Easy
- .... and many more
There are so many bad boys in fiction, but we still can't get enough! What is it with their irresistible charm? Well, I think it's more than their drop-dead-gorgeous look. It's more to the challenge, the moment when you play with fire. His dark past also adds thrilling feeling to the relationship. Aww, maybe there's just something touching with fixing that broken soul. ;)
|whoa, we have badass here :P
Stay inspiring, get inspired, and have inspiration! I hope your Monday rocks, lovely people! ♥
What do you think of bad boys in fiction? Who is your favorite fictional bad boy? :)
A little note about Catch the Lune!
As you can see, I changed my blog template! It's a short-time decision and although I like it, I think the sidebar is a bit crowded. What do you think of this new template? And do you know how to show 'comment' button in my blog? Somehow the comment button doesn't show up in homepage. :'( Thank you so much for your help and honest opinion! ♥ :)
edit:I decided to change my blog template again. There's something wrong with the 'floating clouds' template, so this time it's 'carnival flags' template. It just reminds me of carnival LOL! Hopefully you guys like it too! :)