Hello everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful start this week! My brain is already in holiday mode, and I'm having a relationship with my TV. Gosh. Need to stop watching TV like twenty five hours a day.
This week's topic is good guys in fiction! This is a complementary post for my last week's Monday Muse post, bad boys in fiction. You know, good guys also have qualities that can make you... sawoooooon! ♥
- Sweater and polo shirt. Dressed up in a way that somehow looks cute and harmless.
- Warm eyes and good smile.
- He smells like coffee or the soap he uses.
Wait, this is personal preference.
- You can always find him wearing suitable clothes for any occasions. Clean and ironed, of course. They're real gentlemen.
- They shower you with flowers. Flower on your birthday, flower on the first date, flower on Valentine...
- They smile and laugh a lot. Always be the one who melts the icey atmosphere between strangers in parties.
- You can ask him to watch romantic comedy instead of horror movies, and you know what? He will always say yes (although he hates romantic movies!).
- Proper first kiss date. A sweet peck on forehead. Aww, forehead kisses are so sweet!♥
- Never forget your birthday. No need to worry when he says he forgets, most of the time it only means that he has prepared you a surprise party.
- Sweet texts or emails. He never forgets to text you good morning and call you before sleep.
- Treats you gently.
- They're family guys who are good with kids. Yay!
- Brilliant mind. They're usually valedictorian who end up being a doctor, lawyer, or dentist.
- Girls tend to think that these guys are too good to be true. Well, although they're almost extinct, I assure you there are still some left. ;)
- Guaranteed approval from your mother. Never afraid to bring him to family events. Your family loves him!
Where to Meet
It's supposed to be easier to spot good guys.
- Peeta from The Hunger Games
- Puck from The Iron King
- Bishop from Dark Kiss
- Stefan from Vampire Diaries
- Sawyer from The Vincent Boys
- Jay from The Body Finder
- Greg from Stealing Heaven
- Evan from Here
- .... and many more
I was very, very tempted to put on 'every boys from Sarah Dessen's books' on the list above. I think most good guys we love are from contemporary YA, because let's face it: we want that kind of guy in our real life! Well, I do. :P I love bad boys, but I always have soft spot for good guys. Actually, I tend to root for them and get really disappointed when the heroine chooses the bad boy instead just because the bad boy is new guy/hot/dangerous/gorgeous. I think good guys, with their bright smiles, charming acts, and sweetness, can be irresistible too! :) Oh, and they're safe. :P
|awwwww. sweet. ;)
Hopefully this post can brighten your day even just a tiny bit! Stay inspiring, get inspired, and have inspiration! Happy Monday, awesome people! ♥
What do you think of good guys in fiction? Who is your favorite fictional guy? :)